For Men In Blue it seems that the IPL post match party is not yet over. As seen in the IPL matches, they used to party after the matches got over. It seems that the seriousness has gone for a toss.Let’s start from the top of the order to try and figure out as to what our Blue Brigade is up to.
1) Gautam Gambhir
- Has forgotten that he does not represent any Muhalla or Gully of Delhi. Simple basics like grounding the bat while entering in the crease is hygiene in cricket. For God’s sake, some one please remind him that he represents India.
2) Murali Vijay:
Is cricket all about playing on the slow tracks where ball does not bounce much or is it playing only for CSK is not very clear in case of Murali Vijay. He is supposed to be Test opener for India
3) Suresh Raina:
At least Raina has justified as to why he has been captain for the Tour to Zimbabwe
in absence of the seniors.He carried forward from where he had left behind in the IPL. 4) MS Dhoni:
All the plans are backfiring. MSD is just concerned about lifting the IPL
trophy for CSK
. Life is not going beyond that. A dismal performance for the boys under him is not accepted at all.
5) Rohit Sharma: Why do people have to show dissent on the field? Can they not learn from Sachin Tendulkar to let the bat do the talking?
6) Yuvraj Singh: There is an air of attitude in Yuvraj singh. There’s a thin line in between having attitude and having the desired attitude. He is altogether in a different trip. Does he want to be the captain of the Team? If yes then we are sorry, he does not deserve it. 7) Yusuf Pathan: This bloke needs to come out of performing only at the state level. He has to perform at the national level. He has completely forgotten that he has to take pride and perform for Team India. He just can’t come out of the Rajasthan Royals comfort zone.8) Ravindra Jadeja: What is Ravindra Jadeja doing in the T20 World Cup while he was banned for the IPL matches for all wrong reasons ?Suddenly he fills in the slot of allrounder, dropping catches, getting clobbered for sixes. Do we not have a specialist batsmen or bowler in his place?9) Harbhajan Singh: He has lost the knack of picking wickets or is it too early
to say he has lost his aggression? May be slapping people here and there is the only way he can show the aggression. What has happened to his spin and bounce only he can reply the question.
10) Ashish Nehra: It’s difficult to digest the fact that Ashish Nehra has been recalled. He could not play for Delhi due to injury concerns, straight away he is being picked for T20 WC.Are we left with no options? A bright smile is on offer on his face whenever he gets clobbered. Wow what a body language to have. Is he trying the Australian way? Does he have the fire power to fight back as Aussie does?
11) Vinay Kumar: Question mark on why he was not given a chance to play ahead of Ashish Nehra? Atleast he showed better body language on the ground. Although he got hit all over the park, but he was bowling a good line.
The body language of the entire team was bad. It could be clearly seen in the demeanor of the players. IPL has been over hyped and playing for ‘Big Moohlas’ has been the case for some of the players and they have taken cricket for granted. That’s why time and again it’s said that Test match is the real test of character.
हमारे देश में क्रिकेट एक खेल न हो के जूनून है और ये जूनून उस वक़्त सर चढ़ के बोलता है जब टीम निरंतर विजय प्राप्त कर रही होती है!क्रिकेट के असली स्वरुप टेस्ट मैचो में पिछले कुछ समय में भारतीय टीम का प्रदर्शनसराहनीय रहा है! लम्बे अरसे से टीम में सलामी जोड़ी की आवश्यकता महसूस की जा रही थी,जो की वीरेंदर सहवाग और गौतम गंभीर के आने से लगभग पूर्ण हुई है! खेल के तीनो प्रारूप में इस जोड़ी ने धमाल मचाया है! हम सभी सहवाग और गौती की बल्लेबाजी शैली(style) बखूबी पहचानते हैं! सहवाग अगर आक्रामक हैं तोह गंभीर ने अपनी एक अलग पहचान बना राखी है! व्हो परिस्थिति के मुताबिक़ अपने खेल को ढाल लेते हैं जो की एक अच्चा बल्लेबाज़ ख़ास तौर पर एक सलामी बल्लेबाज़ के लिए बेहद आवयशक है! गंभीर की गंभीरता का परिचय इस बात से लगाया जा सकता है की पिछले ८ टेस्ट मैचेस में उन्होंने ४ शतक बनाये हैं औरहाल ही मैं कानपूर टेस्ट में उनकी सहवाग के साथ साझेदारी ने टीम को विशाल स्कोर करने में मुख्या भूमिका निभाई थी! गंभीर को हाल ही में ICC ‘टेस्ट प्लयेर ऑफ़ धी इयर’ का खिताब दिया गया था जो की उनकी टेस्ट मैचेस में खेली गयी शानदार पारियों और साझेदारियों का परिचायक है! इस सब को देख के वाकई लगता है“मामला गंभीर है!!!!”
is famous for its Oranges
, and now people will remember it for the Orange Aussie Squash. The way the Men in Blue brutally murdered the Aussie attack was absolutely outstanding. Lethal and ruthless was the approach of the Indian’s on the field.Loss in the first match at Vadodara had made a huge dent and people had already started writing off the Indian’s. Due credit goes to Dhoni & Co, they got back with vengeance and slaughtered the Aussies. MS displayed his skills and played all the ‘lactose power’. Gautam Gambhir, who continues to be in a good form along with Raina & Sehwag supported the skipper with valuable knocks.
The Ton in this pressure match would now silent Dhoni’s critics. All he had to do is to let his blade do the talking and he obliged.357 is India’s highest against Australia and Dhoni’s 124 run is the highest made by any captain against Australia (Previous best Sanath Jayasurya 122) The mammoth total of 357 was too much for an ask for the Aussie as they were reduced for 45/3 in the first 11th over.
won with a huge margin of 99 runs.
Time to remind Brett Lee that his wish of 7-0 has already been shattered.
With Strauss adding the fizz on the top in both the innings, playing a peach of an innings,only Paul Collingwood played a support role for England.
After the loss of three quick wickets in the second innings, Strauss and Collingwood steadied the England ship. At the loss of 9 wickets, England declared for decent total of 316.
In came the deadly opening pair of Sehwag and Gambhir. With the task of scoring 387 runs to win, they came heavily on the bowlers. Hitting over an average of 5 at the top of the innings is what one can expect from this opening pair and they obliged yet another time.
Sehwag was all guns blazing and smashed he ball all over the park. With him attacking and Gambhir playing a support role, India ended on the score of 131 for the loss of Sehwag wicket. The task ahead of Indians is to score 256 runs in a day and lets wait and watch how the Indian achieve the target.